To rank your website locally, you can take the following steps:
- Optimise your website for local search by including your city and state in your website’s title tags, meta descriptions, and content.
- Create and optimise Google My Business listing.
- Get listed on other local directories such as Yelp and Yellow Pages.
- Build local backlinks from other websites in your area.
- Encourage customers to leave reviews for your business on local review sites.
- Use schema markup to enhance your website’s visibility in local search results.
- Use Google Analytics to track your website’s local search performance, and make changes as needed to improve your rankings.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly and the loading speed is fast.
It’s important to note that ranking your website locally will take time, and you will need to consistently work on building your local SEO.